Thursday, 28 July 2016

Grief that hasn't been Brief

Sorry it's been so long everyone.

I've not been busy, just crushed. Last November in 2015 I suffered a trauma to my left ear and have been struggling with severe intrusive tinnitus ever since. I never imagined anything that inhuman could possibly exist. It's impacted every area of my life and I've spent most of my time at ENT, hospital, and even the psychiatrist as I've been so anxious and depressed.





If only I could go back in time and prevent the accident!

My new accommodation isn't working out either so I'm trying to summon up the resources to move again but the tinnitus is making life a 100 times more difficult.

It's hard to concentrate but I just about manage some Facebook and Twitter if you want to catch me there.

I wish I had better news or was even able to summon up the energy for more tarot blog posts.

It's dragged on a very long time without improvement so I'm grieving my loss of peace and quiet. The thought of never having silence again...or a night of uninterrupted sleep.


I can only hope.

Until then I wish everyone well and hope one day I might be back to something near normal.




1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry you're going through this and hope things improve so that you can have some peace and quiet and rest.

    ReplyDelete